The latest episode of Mad Men had a great exchange between Peggy Olsen and Don Draper, where she finally asks Don “Teach me. Tell me how you do it.” Don responds in a bemused way, as Peggy tells him her…
In his day job as a user experience professional he designs innovative on-line and mobile applications. At night, he defends Gotham City from evil doers, who are a suspicious and cowardly lot. Contact Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revisiting The Prisoner, The End: Where we find out who Number One really is
- What are the major differences between the 1979 and the 2003 Battlestar Galactica series?
- Mark Lenard interview from Planet of the Apes magazine
- The Twin Peaks "Family Tree"
- “How do you tell Ed Harris he’s not a Barney?” #Ar...
- Photo gallery of Huntsville Space and Rocket Center
- The End is a dark comedy, Burt Reynolds style
- Retro movie review: Conquest of the Planet of the Apes, unrated version
- Apple (61)
- Disney (33)
- Family (29)
- Featured Articles (44)
- Geek (336)
- Geek Ephemera (60)
- Links of Note (87)
- Movies (242)
- Music (6)
- My Quora answers (254)
- Neglected Cinema (75)
- Orson Welles (12)
- Photos (50)
- Technology (64)
- The Prisoner (20)
- Trek (81)
- TV (178)
- Twin Peaks (26)
- Twitter Updates (10,336)
- Uncategorized (9)
- UX 101 (76)
- UX Articles (287)
- Joseph Dickerson (12167)
- How to get hired as a #UX designer (if you’ve never done it before)
- The ultimate Walt Disney World itinerary
- Lessons in #UX: On Discoverability and Learnability, where Apple doesn’t “just work”
- Simple and easy tips to maximize your Walt Disney World vacation
- How would you rank all the James Bond movies?
- Lessons in #UX: How a Design Thinking workshop can help create new experiences
- War for the Planet of the Apes a great finale to the prequel series
- Remembering Robocop 3, a middling finale to a series that should have had no sequels
- Becoming Bond is an entertaining look at the forgotten 007
- A celebration of Adam West
We'd like to thank the United Network Command of Law and Enforcement, without whom this blog would not be possible.
Apple Christmas Citizen Kane design Disney Disney Parks Halloween Innovation iPhone James Bond John Carpenter Mad Men management Mark Frost McGoohan Mobile Mobile banking Movies Neglected Cinema Orson Welles Peter O'Toole Planet of the Apes prisoner process product design productivity service design SF software Star Trek star wars technology The Prisoner toys TV Twin Peaks UI UI design usability testing user experience user research UX UX101 UX 101 Walt Disney World